If you love Pumpkin Pie and you or someone you love are on a sugar-free journey, you'll love this classic recipe, revamped. Because everyone needs a bit of pie this time of year!
It’s rich, smooth, and tastes incredible, if you do not try it yet, well now is the right time.
SUGAR-FREE PUMPKIN PIE
It's not always easy to find sugar-free substitutes for your favorite desserts, but your holiday season will be complete with this delicious pumpkin pie.
3/4 cup Lakanto Golden or Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
Add To Cart
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp cloves
2 large eggs
1 15oz can pure pumpkin puree
1 1/2 c half and half (can substitute Evaporated Milk)
1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell (we used the crust from this recipe)
How to make Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 ° F.
2. Mix Lakanto Golden or Classic Sweetener, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a small bowl.
3. Eat eggs in a large bowl.
4. Stir in pumpkin, sweetener and spices. Let sit for 5 minutes for Sweetener to dissolve fully.
5. Gradually stir in half and half and mix all ingredients together.
6. Pour into prepared pie shell.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 425°
8. Reduce temperature to 350 ° and bake for 40-50 minutes more until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
9. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
Hope this guide was useful for you!
Thanks for reading :)
Your LAKANTO team