Try A Bite of Healthy's Maple Walnut Truffles for a guilt-free sweet treat. Made with all-natural ingredients like walnuts, dates, and monk fruit maple syrup, these truffles are a healthier alternative to traditional ones. They're coated in chocolate sauce for a delicious finish. With simple instructions and just a few ingredients, you can make them quickly. Whether you're looking for a healthier dessert option or simply want to try something new, these truffles are a must-try.
Indulge in guilt-free sweetness with A Bite of Healthy's Maple Walnut Truffles. These tasty treats are crafted with all-natural ingredients, including walnuts, dates, and monkfruit maple syrup, making them a healthier alternative to traditional truffles. The blend of rich walnuts and sweet maple syrup creates a perfect balance of flavors and textures, with each truffle coated in a dusting of choclate sauce for a delicious finish. With easy-to-follow instructions and just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these truffles in no time. Whether you're looking for a healthier dessert option or simply want to try something new, A Bite of Healthy's Maple Walnut Truffles are a must-try recipe for any foodie.
- 1⁄2 c butter (softened)
- 1 TBSP Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1⁄4 c Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 c chopped & toasted walnuts
- 1 whole (3 oz) Chocolate Bar
- 1 TBSP butter or coconut oil
- Start by toasting your walnuts on medium heat in a saucepan until lightly browned. It only takes about 5-6 minutes to toast them, you don’t want them too brown. Set aside. Make sure they are completely cooled before adding them to your truffle mix
- Add softened butter, Lakanto maple syrup and Lakanto powdered sweetener to a stand mixer. Mix until incorporated together
- Add vanilla extract
- Now add your cooled and toasted walnuts by hand
- Mix until a dough forms. Place dough in the fridge for 2 hours to chill
- Right before you take the truffle dough out of the fridge melt your chocolate in a double boiler on medium heat. Add butter or coconut oil
- When the dough is done chilling take out of the fridge and roll into small balls with the palms of your hands. Then dip in the chocolate until fully covered. Put them back in the fridge on parchment paper to set for 30 minutes.
- Add a sprinkle of chopped walnuts on the top after dipping in the chocolate (optional)
- Store in the fridge
(You may need to pop them back in the fridge for 5-10 minutes after your done rolling them into balls so they don’t make a mess in the chocolate)