SUGAR-FREE CRANBERRY SAUCE
The classic, Thanksgiving staple, now without any added sugar! With the perfect touch of citrus and spice for flavoring, this will be a family favorite for years to come.
1 12-ounce bag cranberries
1 cup Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
2 tablespoons orange zest
1 cup water
1 stick cinnamon
1 small pinch ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash cranberries and place in 9×13 baking dish. Add water, cloves, cinnamon stick, and orange zest and sprinkle with Classic Monkfruit Sweetener.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, remove the cinnamon stick, and allow it to cool.
- If you like it with a little texture, mash berries; if you prefer it smooth, process it in blender or food processor until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with turkey, turkey sandwiches, or on top of ice cream or cobbler or eat it by the spoonful.
- This can be made and refrigerated up to a week in advance or frozen for up to three months.
Hope this guide was useful for you!
Thanks for reading :)
Your LAKANTO team