Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
3 cups sliced, fresh peaches (skin washed and left on or peeled)
3 T butter (can sub coconut oil)
1/2 c Lakanto Classic or Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp corn starch or xanthan gum (can omit, but filling will not be as thick)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup organic almond flour
¼ cup Gluten Free 1 to 1 flour
⅔ cup Lakanto Golden or Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup organic Greek yogurt (can sub coconut cream)
1-2 T organic, unsweetened almond milk (if needed)
1. In a sauté pan, add butter and melt over medium heat until the butter melts fully, then cook 1 minute. Turn off heat.
2. To the butter in frying pan, add the sliced peaches, cinnamon, vanilla, xanthan gum/cornstarch and 1/4 cup Monkfruit Sweetener. Toss until all of the peaches are coated.
3. Turn back on medium heat and heat just until mixture starts to bubble, cook for one minute. Remove from heat and turn off burner. Place peaches in a 9” pie plate or 9”x9” prepared pan. Set aside
4. In a medium bowl, place flours, ⅔ cup Monkfruit Sweetener, baking powder, salt and Greek yogurt (or coconut cream) and milk (if needed). Fold with a fork just until the ingredients are mixed together. Do not over mix.
5. Drop spoonfuls of dough roughly onto peach filling, leaving some space for the peaches to bubble through.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes in a preheated 350° oven, until the filling is bubbly and the top is golden. (Place foil on top of cobbler if browning too much)
7. Remove and let cool. Store in refrigerator and reheat in airfryer or oven for best results.
Tada and your Keto friendly Peach Cobbler is ready!
Hope this guide was useful for you!
Thanks for reading :)