Light and refreshing, this easy, no sugar-added Blackberry Sorbet is going to be your new favorite summer treat. With under 5 ingredients and an easy to use ice cream maker, this simple, delicious dessert will be your go to for anytime you need a sweet, cool Keto-friendly treat.
Ingredients in Keto Blackberry Sorbet:
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¾ cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2 T lemon juice, fresh is best
- 2 cups frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1 T Vodka (optional, but helps reduce icy sorbet)
Instructions for Keto Blackberry Sorbet:
- In a container, mix together the water & Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener and stir until dissolved.
- Add the lemon juice and blackberries in a blender and puree. If desired, run through a sieve to get rid of seeds.
- Combine fruit puree with the water mixture and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Whisk in the vodka, if using. Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- When the sorbet reaches the desired consistency, transfer to a lidded container and freeze 3-4 hours. Serve and enjoy immediately for best results.
- If an ice cream maker is not available, blend in a high powered blender, pour into an airtight container and freeze 3-4 hours. Let soften 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Can keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. When serving, let soften on a counter prior to serving. Mix well prior to serving. Makes 8, ⅔ cup servings.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (PER SERVING):
Dietary Fiber: 1.5g
Sugar Alcohols: 3g
Net Carbs: 2g
I hope, you enjoy it!
try our other Monkfruit Sweeteners today!