Enjoy a dreamy, creamy favorite treat without the added sugar or dairy. Flavorful and packs a punch! Make this, share this and you’ll all be dancing down any Main Street as happy as can be. Keto friendly and Low Sugar? Maybe dreams really can come true.
- 1 13 oz can refrigerated coconut cream or milk (cream makes it thicker)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks (no sugar added)
- ¼ cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- Refrigerate can of coconut cream or coconut milk for at least 6 hours allowing the separation of the liquid and solids
- Scoop the hardened coconut cream/milk into a blender. Discard the liquid left in the can
- Add frozen pineapple pieces and ¼ cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- Blend on medium until smooth, usually less than one minute
- Serve immediately for best results.
Leave a comment and share with friends!