Churn up some delicious, creamy vanilla ice cream to cool down this summer! This sugar-free dessert fits keto and diabetic diets to satisfy all sweet tooth cravings. In order to achieve the perfect soft consistency, this recipe requires an ice cream maker. Once it's ready it can be eaten in the moment or made ahead and stored in an airtight container in the freezer.
HOW TO MAKE KETO VANILLA ICE CREAM
Get ready to beat the summer heat with our delicious and creamy vanilla ice cream! This sugar-free dessert is perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings while adhering to keto and diabetic diets. To achieve the perfect texture, you'll need an ice cream maker, but trust us, it's worth it. Once it's ready, you can enjoy it right away or store it in an airtight container in the freezer for later. With its smooth and creamy consistency, this vanilla ice cream is sure to become a summer favorite.
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream, cold
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- ½ Cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 T Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine the heavy whipping cream, whole milk, Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, vanilla, and salt into a medium bowl and whisk well until incorporated. Let chill in a refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour into an ice cream maker, and follow the instructions from the manufacturer for churning the ice cream.
- Enjoy right away or store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Remove from the freezer and allow to sit and soften for about 10 minutes before serving.
Made with keto and diabetic diets in mind, this dessert is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without compromising your health goals. With the help of an ice cream maker, you can achieve the perfect texture and enjoy it right away or store it in the freezer for later. Whether you're indulging in the moment or saving it for later, this vanilla ice cream is sure to become a summer staple.
Thank you for reading :)
Enjoy, your LAKANTO team!