Unlike traditional crumble bars, these Vegan Raspberry Crumble Bars are relatively healthy and use wholesome ingredients. They are soft, chewy, and filled with a chia raspberry jam and topped with a sweet but sugar-free, crunchy crumble.
These Raspberry Crumble Bars are naturally vegan and gluten-free, sweetened with Monkfruit Sweetener and bursting with fresh raspberry flavor. They have a few steps but are simple to make.
2 cups Almond Flour
2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
½ cup coconut flour
4 T coconut oil (not melted)
6 T Lakanto Golden
2 T vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
8-10 T water
Raspberry Chia Jam
3 cups frozen raspberries
¼ cup water
½ cup chia seeds
¼ cup Lakanto Pancake Syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare an 8” square baking pan with parchment and spray.
- In a food processor (or with two forks) add together the almond flour, shredded unsweetened coconut, coconut flour, coconut oil, Monkfruit Sweetener, vanilla and water. Mix/process until it gets crumbly and then starts to form a dough ball. Add a Tablespoon of water at a time if too crumbly. If it holds together, enough water.
- Evenly press the batter into the prepared baking pan, using your fingers or flatten with a spatula. Using a fork, prick the base a few times across the base, to prevent popping up when baking. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- While the bottom layer is baking, prepare the jam. On medium heat in a small saucepan, stir all the jam ingredients and continue stirring, constantly to avoid burning. Cook 5-6 minutes. When the raspberries are broken down and the mixture is thickened, the jam is done. Set aside and allow to cool. Jam will thicken as it cools.
- Spread the jam onto the baked bottom layer and return to oven for 7-8 minutes to set. Remove and set aside.
- Add all top layer ingredients into a mixing bowl. Combine ingredients to make a crumbly batter. Use your hands or a fork to mix. Crumble these ingredients on top of the jam and return to the oven for 8-10 minutes to toast the top coconut crumble layer.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set up fully before slicing. Cut into 16 squares.
Enjoy and share with friends!