If you’re looking for a cheesecake to remember, look no further! Baking these mini cheesecakes in an Instant Pot not only makes it easy, but also creates the traditional water bath it needs for a perfectly smooth texture without cracks. They’re everything you'd hope a cheesecake would be: creamy, luscious, smooth, and the perfect amount of sweet!
This easy sugar-free Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe makes three personal 8oz servings. Use this as your next go-to for sharing with guests, or enjoy the rest for later. Unlike conventional cheesecake recipes that contain sugar, this recipe uses our Monkfruit Sweetener, which means you can enjoy every bite without compromising your health goals. You read that right, you can have your (cheese)cake and eat it too.
INGREDIENTS FOR INSTANT POT MINI CHEESECAKES
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
¼ c Sour Cream or Greek yogurt
⅓ c Lakanto Classic Sweetener
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT MINI CHEESECAKES
1. In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese and Lakanto Classic Sweetener with an electric hand mixer until creamy. Add the eggs and continue to beat until incorporated. Next, add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix after smooth.
2. Spray three, 8 ounce ramekins with non-stick cooking spray, and divide the cheesecake batter even between each ramekin.
3. Plug in your instant pot. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the instant pot, place the trivet in next, then arrange the cheesecake filled ramekins on top.
4. Put the lid on and turn the valve to “sealing.” Select the manual button, then use the +/- buttons to bring the time to 3:00 minutes
5. Once the cooking time is completed, let the pressure to release naturally, approximately 12-15 minutes. Once it unseals, open the lid and remove the ramekins from the pot.
6. Allow the cheesecakes to cool to room temperature. Then cover them with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to chill for about 3 hours. Optional: top with your favorite berries!
It's as easy as that! If you make this recipe be sure to tag us on social media @Lakanto so we can see! Hope you enjoy.
Hope this guide was useful for you!
Thanks for reading :)
Your LAKANTO team
Thank you for reading