Keto Crème Brulee is such an easy and elegant dessert, with the creamy flavor of vanilla and that sweet crust broiled on top. Who can resist the flavor and texture of this classic dessert. Now with Monk fruit Sweetener and this recipe, you can enjoy this decadent, dense, creamy dessert without the sugar.
In this Sugar-Free Creme Brulee recipe, we make it sugar-free using Monkfruit Sweetener instead of sugar. Try it! It may just become a new favorite. For a weeknight treat, a special dessert, or a holiday tradition.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
1 ½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
4 large egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla extract
a pinch of cinnamon powder
2-3 T Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 400. Prepare 2-3 ramekins (depending on size) with cooking spray and place in a baking dish with sides.
2. Mix heavy cream, Monkfruit Sweetener, egg yolks, vanilla and cinnamon in a pot over the stove on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly until it coats the back of a spoon.
3. Divide custard mixture between the ramekins. Fill baking dish with hot tap water to just below the top of the ramekins, about 1-inch below the edge.
Bake 55 minutes at 400°
4. Remove from oven and let fully cool in pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Prior to serving, sprinkle Lakanto Monkfruit Sweeter over the top of each custard. Place baking sheet back in oven broil on high (just takes a minute) until the top gets a little crispy. (for best results do not use a torch and do not overbroil)
Serving Size: 1 ramekin
Tada and your Keto Crème Brulee is ready!
Hope this guide was useful for you!
Thanks for reading :)