Popsicles are a frozen treat loved by many. No-Sugar added Homemade Popsicles with Monkfruit Sweetener can be loved by all!
A little bit of fresh fruit, water or coconut milk and Lakanto Powdered Sweetener makes a simple, cheerful mouthwatering treat, perfect for the Dog Days of Summer. A delicious way to cool off!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- juice of one fresh lemon
- 2/3 cup Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
- 2-3 T water
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt, unsweetened
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend for 1 minute until desired consistency. (less blending for blueberry pieces)
- Pour the blueberry yogurt mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours to overnight
- Run your popsicle molds under warm water to make for a quick release
- substitute other fruit for the blueberries: some of our favorites: strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, peaches
- use a teaspoon or two of extracts to heighten flavor: vanilla, coconut, lemon, almond are some good choices
Your Lakanto team!