Bright and fresh with lemony zest! These lemon bars are easy to make with just a few ingredients.
Making sugar-free and keto-friendly desserts has never been easier. Our Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener not only tastes great, it looks great when sprinkled on top of your baked goods.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
These lemon bars are simple to whip up with only a handful of ingredients, and they burst with a bright and fresh flavor thanks to their lemony zest. Plus, if you're looking for a sugar-free and keto-friendly dessert option, you're in luck! Our Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener not only tastes fantastic but also looks beautiful when sprinkled on top of your baked treats.
- ½ cup butter
- 1¾ cup almond flour
- 1 cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 3 large raw eggs
- 2/8 tsp salt (2 pinches)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix melted butter, 1 cup of almond flour, ¼ cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener and a pinch of salt together in a small bowl. Combine and pour into an 8” x 8” pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then let it cool (about 10 minutes).
- In another bowl, combine the fresh juice from 3 lemons (strained of seeds), eggs, ¾ cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, ¾ cup of almond flour and a pinch of salt. Whisk together very well to incorporate the eggs.
- Pour the filling onto the cooled crust and bake for 21-23 minutes. The center should jiggle slightly but jiggle all together with the rest of the lemon filling. If you over bake, it will crack. It will still be delicious, however. Allow the bars to cool in the refrigerator for several hours until firm enough to cut into squares.
- Dust with additional Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener using a small sieve to decorate. Keep stored in the fridge.
Enjoy it! Try our other recipes!