Recipe adapted with permission from Keto-Friendly Recipes by Jennifer Marie Garza. This recipe makes approximately 15 cookies.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup smooth, natural (sugar-free) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Lakanto powdered sweetener
- PREHEAT the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl, mix together the egg, peanut butter, and sweetener until well combined.
- Using your hands, roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Using a fork, press down on the top of each ball in opposite directions to create a crisscross pattern.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Nutritional Information Per 1 Cookie:
FAT 9.2 g
PROTEIN 4.2 g
CARBS 6.5 g
FIBER 0.9 g
Enjoy and share with friends!