It can be hard to find an easy dessert to satisfy your craving when you're on keto, but this one will hit the spot. Delicious, creamy, and ready in just a few minutes! A perfect, zesty dessert everyone will love.
Ingredients for Mascarpone Mousse
- 2 tsp lemon peel or zest raw
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Powdered Lakanto Sweetener
How to make this keto dessert:
1. Add the mascarpone, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon zest and the vanilla to the food processor with Lakanto Powdered Sweetener. Blend to combine until smooth.
3. Add the cream to the bowl of a stand mixer with a whisk attachment and whisk until fluffy and doubled in size.
4. Fold the lemon mascarpone mixture into the whipped cream until well combined.
5. Fold in the remaining lemon zest.
6. Divide the mousse between 4 serving glasses. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to chill before serving.
Serving Size: 1 serving (recipe makes 4)
Serving Weight: 3.7oz (104g)