6 oz fresh or frozen cranberries
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice, OR lemon or lime juice or water for keto
¼ cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (may add more to taste)
8 oz full-fat cream cheese
3 tablespoons Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (may use more to taste)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Grated zest of one orange
1. First, make the cranberries so they have time to cool. Place all ingredients in a small saucepan over a low simmer until cranberries begin to pop and break down and the mixture thickens.
2. Puree the mixture, and set in the fridge to cool and firm up.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. And line a mini muffin tin with paper wrappers.
4. In the bowl of a mixer, food processor, or a blender, combine all cheesecake ingredients and mix until creamy and smooth.
5. Fill awaiting liners about 2/3 full.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until the edges are firm and the middles barely jiggly.
7. Set aside to cool for 30 minutes, and then chill for at least an hour in the fridge to firm up and achieve the best texture.
8. There should be a slight indentation in the middle of each mini cheesecake, this is where your spoonful of cranberry sauce goes!
Makes approx 24 mini cheesecakes
Tadaaa! Enjoy and share with friends!
Your LAKANTO team!