2 C. Gluten-free Baking Flour (Bob's Red Mill)
2 Tbs. Classic Sweetener
1 tsp. Vanilla
¼ tsp. Salt
1-2 C. Almond Milk (depending on how thin you want your crepes)
2 Tbs. Melted Vegan Butter
Berries of choice
- Mix all the crepe ingredients in a mixer really well and let sit for a few minutes.
- In the meantime heat a non-stick frying pan with a 1/2 tsp of butter really well. It is very important that the pan is very hot.
- Pour 3/4 of a ladle of the crepe mixture into the pan and spread the mixture to cover the entire pan, by rotating the pan. Leave about 1 to 2 min per side then flip over.
- Repeat steps until you've prepared all the crepes.
- Spread chocolate spread over the entire crepe and top with fresh strawberries, raspberries, or the berries of your choice, roll and serve.