1 1/4 cup hazelnut meal
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup Classic Sweetener
3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
3 packages Neufchatel cheese (24 ounces), softened
1/2 cup powdered Sweetener
1/2 cup Classic Sweetener
3 large eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup coconut cream/canned coconut milk, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate spread
- Preheat oven to 325F. In a small bowl combine hazelnut meal, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Once Ingredients are we'll combine pour them into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Press crumb mixture firmly and evenly into bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool while working on the filling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300F.
- In a large bowl, beat Neufchatel cheese with sweetener until well combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl and beaters as needed.
- Beat in coconut cream and vanilla until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Brush the sides of the pan with melted butter, like them with parchment paper, or spray with coconut oil spray.
- Pour half the cheesecake batter over the cooled crust and drizzle with half of the Chocolate Spread. Swirl with a knife. Repeat with remaining batter and remaining spread.
- Bake cheese for about 1 hour and 20 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes, until filling is mostly set but just jiggles slightly in the center.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely in the pan. Run a sharp knife around the edge and release the sides. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.