Craving a sweet and creamy dessert but don't want to compromise your healthy lifestyle? Look no further than our sugar-free cheesecake recipe. This delectable treat is made with a smooth and velvety filling that melts in your mouth, poured over a delicious crust. What's more, it's sweetened without the use of traditional sugar, so it's perfect for those on a keto or low-carb diet. And for those with gluten sensitivities, you'll be happy to know that this dessert is entirely gluten-free.
BY ANGELINA PAPANIKOLAOU OF BAKED AMBROSIA
Indulge in a guilt-free treat with our sugar-free cheesecake recipe. This decadent dessert is made with a creamy filling blended to perfection and poured over a crust. Sweetened with Monkfruit, this cheesecake is keto-friendly and gluten-free. Serve it chilled, topped with fresh berries for a burst of juicy flavor. Perfect for any occasion, this sugar-free cheesecake will satisfy your sweet cravings without any of the guilt!
2 cups (280 g) graham crackers (2 sleeves)
¼ cup (50 g) Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup (170 g) butter, melted
4-8 oz (907 g) packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup (200 g) Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener
¼ cup (31 g) all-purpose flour
¼ tsp salt
4 eggs + 1 egg yolk
1 Tbsp vanilla bean paste
1 Tbsp lemon juice
Zest from 1 lemon
1 cup (240 g) sour cream
Sliced strawberries, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line the sides of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Grease the sides and bottom of the pan and set aside.
- To make the crust, place graham crackers, Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener or Brown Sweetener, cinnamon, and salt into the bowl of a food processor. Process until fine crumbs. Mix in melted butter until the crumbs are moistened.
- Evenly press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 325°F. Place a large roasting pan in the bottom rack of your oven. Boil about 6 cups of water and carefully place water in the roasting pan.
- To make the cheesecake, add the cream cheese, Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener, and flour to a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until smooth and creamy, about 3-5 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix on low for another minute.
- In a large glass measuring cup, add the eggs, egg yolk, vanilla bean paste, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Whisk to combine.
- Add the egg mixture to the cream cheese in 5 additions, mixing on low speed, scraping down the bowl before each addition.
- Finally, mix in the sour cream until completely incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust. Smooth out the top and give it a couple of bangs on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the cheesecake in the middle rack, directly above the roasting pan of water.
- Quickly close the oven door and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes–1 hour 20 minutes. The cheesecake will be done when there is a slight jiggle when you gently shake the pan.
- Turn the oven off and leave the door ajar. Let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour to set. Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Once the cheesecake has completely set, carefully remove from the springform pan and transfer to a serving plate.
- Slice and top with Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener and sliced strawberries!
- Store any leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Enjoy a guilt-free dessert with our sugar-free cheesecake recipe. Sweetened with monkfruit it's keto-friendly and gluten-free. Serve it chilled with fresh berries on top for a juicy burst of flavor. Satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!